With my recent headache bouts, I have decided that I will stop working on a part-time job. Surprisingly, it’s the part-time job that I’m going full-time with and leaving the current full-time one because I feel less stressful with the latter. I also don’t like being micro-managed by getting asked about my work almost every hour every time I work.
I can now finally start doing other things like the following:
- Learn Unity game development (focusing on mobile games)
- Finish the video workshops on photography by John Greengo
- Start writing about a couple of stories that I thought of before
- Talk and play more with the kids
- Help them in their studies (though my wife and their tutors are already more than enough)