I’m exactly 10 years in the IT industry and the working world in general. A summary of the full-time jobs I had thus far.
- 2006 – Software Engineer at NCR Cebu Development Center, Inc.
- 2007-2010 – SAP Consultant at HP Asia Pacific Ltd.
- 2010-2012 – Software Engineer at Navitaire
- 2012-2014 – Software Developer at Certiport
- 2014-2015 – .Net Developer at Geekware Pty. Ltd. (home-based)
- 2015-present – Senior Software Engineer at HR360, Inc. (home-based)
Projects I have handled so far:
- Back-office tools (eg. file comparison for version checking)
- Various customization in SAP SD
- Loyalty or frequent flier software
- Exam engine
- Gym CRM
- Web apps for HR
I’ve learned a couple of skills but there are still a couple of things that I want to acquire like the following:
- Mobile app development through Xamarin
- .Net stack architecture
- Game design and development
As a gamer, I’m more interested to learn the last one but the first one is also interesting enough due to the popular use of mobile devices.
I knew from grade school that I’ll be taking this path (IT) so it’s amazing to look back and see where I’ve been and what I have done. I’m looking forward to the next 10 years of my IT career. 🙂