Family and friends are definitely on the top of my list to be thankful for so I’m listing down some other things here.
1. Thankful for having been part of a cell group again even just for a short while.
2. Thankful for the new company (I would have used new job but I’m still working as a software developer anyway) that I’m working for and the opportunity to travel. And the consul who interviewed me as well. Let’s see how things will turn out especially on my birthday.
3. Thankful that I can still play basketball every week.
5. Thankful that I just got back at my previous average weight of 140 lbs. even after 3 months of complete meals every day and not exceeded it(though I’m already reducing my rice consumption).
6. Thankful that I get to dance one last time before I left the previous company. It was also best choreography that I ever made.
7. Thankful that my first postpaid plan is so worth it.
8. Thankful for being able to keep up with my manga readings. Keeps me inspired and upbeat each week.
9. Thankful for the long weekends each week.
10. Lastly, and for the first time, I’m thankful for being an only child because this is how God wants one aspect of my life to be. ^_^